- Who Invented the Mattress
The history of the mattress has evolved from early man who invented the mattress made out of fallen leaves and animal skins into one of the most important pieces of modern household furniture.
- How to Sleep Good on Your Bed Mattress
For the average adult, how to sleep good at night means getting around seven to eight hours of quality sleep. To qualify as quality sleep, you need to actually be asleep, and not just lying in bed
- Best Rated Mattress - Mattress Comparison Ratings
If you wake feeling as if you have aged twenty years overnight, it could be down to your less than best rated mattress rather than your aging body
- How to Buy a Mattress - Best Mattress to Buy
Doing a little homework on how to buy a mattress before going shopping can make a world of difference when it comes to deciding on the best mattress to buy
- Comparison of Mattresses - How to Compare Bed Mattresses
Comparison of mattresses is a lot easier said than done unless you have some insider knowledge of how to compare bed mattresses.
- Most Comfortable Mattress - Comfortable Mattresses
To know what makes the most comfortable mattress, you need to know how it is constructed and why. Understanding just what it is you want out of a mattress will help you choose the best one for you.
- Best Brand of Mattresses - Compare Sealy to Simmons Mattresses
If you are looking for the best brand of mattresses on the market, Sealy and Simmons, who have been making quality sleep systems for over a century, are well worth looking into
- Bed Mattress Size Selection Tips
When choosing a new mattress, most folks only consider the space they have to fit the bed into rather than selecting a bed mattress size that is condusive to a comfortable and good nights sleep.
- Temperpedic Memory Foam Mattress - Tempur Foam Mattresses
If you are tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position because your joints feel like they are going to break under your own weight, you may want to try one of the tempur foam mattresses
- Memory Foam Mattress Topper Pad
If you have heard about the benefits of memory foam but feel that you cannot afford to replace your existing mattress, there is a cheaper alternative in the form of a memory foam mattress topper pad.
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress
A Visco elastic memory foam mattress is made of a material sensitive to body weight and heat. After lying on it for a short while, it molds into every contour of the body, offering support where you need it
- Air Bed Mattresses for Back Support
Air bed mattresses are no longer considered temporary solutions to the traditional types of mattresses but rather they are being used as an alternative to a metal spring mattress
- Air Mattress or Bed - Adjustable Air Mattresses
Modern adjustable air mattresses have come a long way since your camping days and are now a very comfortable alternative to the inner spring mattress.
- Softside Water Bed Mattress - Waveless Water Bed Mattress
If you are looking for more comfortable alternative sleep system for your aching back, a softside water bed mattress could be just what you need
- Best Mattress for Bad Back
Finding the best mattress for bad back problems can be confusing but many of the well known brands offer a variety of back support mattresses
- Best Firm Mattress - What is the Best Mattress for Spine Support
When it comes to choosing a mattress for spine support most doctors, chiropractors and orthopedists will advise that you go for the best firm mattress you can find.
- Custom Made Mattresses - Special Bed Mattresses
Most mattresses come in the standard sizes of double, full, queen and king but if you want special bed mattresses to suit a square, round or heart shaped bed, you can order custom made mattresses
- Spring Air Mattress Review
The Spring Air mattress product line includes one called the Spring Air back supporter mattress which offers comfort for aching backs as well as doing a great job of supporting the lumbar area